ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Press Release: Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia Public Schools January 18, 2021
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: parental control
ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve on the Prince William County School Board. Note that the form (2019 County school board survey–Family Alliance) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates respond, most … Continue reading
The Bible says it’s a good thing to “expose the unfruitful deeds of darkness” (Ephesians 5:11). This web site will at least publicize them, so you, our readers, are aware of what is happening close to our borders and can … Continue reading