ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
- FIRST SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 5, 2021
Tag Archives: parental responsibilities
Concerned parents and grandparents, you will want to know that several more options are available if you dropped Netflix because of the sexualizing movie, “Cuties.” Last time we told you about Redeem TV. They have over 1000 titles available including … Continue reading →
Around 6 PM on Thursday, October 1, the Senate in Richmond voted to not halt the teen sex text-line initiated in Virginia. Senators argued that the outside agency conducting the anonymous counseling of your sons and daughters about topics like … Continue reading →
From the onset please understand that the contents of this article are gleaned from other sources. I have not watched CUTIES myself: I do not need to eat garbage to know it’s garbage. Other watchmen planted by God to cry … Continue reading →