ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- STUDENTS TO RETURN TO CLASSROOMS BY MARCH January 15, 2021
- ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS?! January 14, 2021
- YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3!! January 13, 2021
- YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS! January 12, 2021
- WAS IT A STUPID QUESTION? January 11, 2021
- PLEASE COMMENT ON: “Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools” January 10, 2021
- THE GREAT KILLER OF 2020! January 7, 2021
- THE BEAVER OR US January 5, 2021
- SHOULD CONGRESS CERTIFY THE ELECTORS? — PART 7 January 4, 2021
- CAN YOU VOTE TOMORROW IN THE SPECIAL ELECTION? January 4, 2021
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Just in case you missed it. Here is straightforward explanation of Who Shut Down the Government? by Thomas Sowell. Even when it comes to something as basic, and apparently as simple and straightforward, as the question of who shut down the federal government, … Continue reading
According to USA Today (Top 10 states hurt by the government shutdown), if you want to see the greatest suffering caused by the government shutdown, Virginia is the place to go. 1. Virginia Virginia is considered to be the state most … Continue reading