ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHY DON’T OUR SCHOOLS REOPEN? July 14, 2020
- TIME TO END THE PARALYSIS! Secretary Betsy DeVos says REOPEN OUR SCHOOLS July 12, 2020
- WHEN DOES AN ELECTION BECOME LOW INTENSITY WARFARE? July 11, 2020
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 4 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Peter Candland
Here is some election news that has been out there since early May. Much of it is candidate interviews conducted by the Potomac Local. Some of it includes complaints about the May 4th Republican Firehouse Primary. There are also some … Continue reading
We have started distributing our voter guides to help the Republican and Democratic Parties select their nominees. Our goal is to get the candidates on the record with respect to issues that affect the family. Thus far we have had … Continue reading
Introducing The Problem The Gainesville Times has an interesting report about a local controversy. Here is how the report, “Water War” (October 2nd edition) begins. The water war pits members of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors from the west … Continue reading