ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Planned Parenthood
Abortion: Do You Give a Woof?
Today I have TV on. Here comes an ad with pitiful, starved and abused dogs and cats on the screen. Some are caged with little space to move around. Others are tethered without access to food or water. Their ribs … Continue reading
GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU?
How much do black lives REALLY matter? Does a pro-choice Black Lives Matter (blacklivesmatter.com) activist really exist? No matter how much protesters cry for justice, what do they really mean? What are they saying? Although these data are not brand-new, they … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged Abortion, abortion industry, culture war, George Floyd Protests, New York City, Planned Parenthood, Pro-Life Comments Off on GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU?
ANAL SEX FOR EIGHTH GRADE
Correction to text below: The state is not revising the sex ed curriculum. Virginia will be revising transgender accommodations in schools. Parents in Virginia need to know that the state board of education in Richmond is at work preparing the … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Legislation, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, anal sex, Cathy Ruse, culture war, education, Family Life Education, Family Research Council, freedom of religion, Human Rights Campaign, Legislation, LGBTQ, National Sexuality Education Standards, parental rights, Planned Parenthood, politics, religion, religious freedom, sex education, Sexualization, SIECUS, Southern Poverty Law Center, transgender, transgender ideology, transgenderism, Virginia, Virginia Department of Education, Virginia General Assembly 3 Comments