ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Pontius Pilate
THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2
In the first post of this series, THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 1 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org), we noted that as Americans we vote for our leaders. Instead of being ruled by monarchs with absolute power, We … Continue reading Continue reading
WHAT IS TRUTH IN A FALLEN WORLD?
Two thousand years ago the vast majority of the inhabitants of the Roman Empire were pagans. They worshiped gods — idols — fashioned by human hands. Among the Peoples of that day, the Romans were considered an honorable lot. So it is that … Continue reading
Posted in religion Tagged Bible, Carthaginians, Pontius Pilate, theology Comments Off on WHAT IS TRUTH IN A FALLEN WORLD?
POLITICS, RELIGION, AND THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST JESUS — PART 1
One of the pages on this website is Citizenship by Pastor Tim Crater of Woodbridge Bible Church. In his article, Pastor Crater provides excellent and soundly biblical reasons why Christians should participate in the political process. Here I would like to do the same by … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, history, religion Tagged Bible, Christ Jesus, Civic Duty, constitution, Jesus, Judea, Pontius Pilate, religion, Roman procurator, Sanhedrin, the ancient Jewish Sanhedrin, theology, Tim Crater Comments Off on POLITICS, RELIGION, AND THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST JESUS — PART 1