ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: President Joe Biden
IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS?
A recently enacted Texas law that restricts most abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected went into effect on Wednesday after the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request for emergency injunctive relief requested by Texas abortion providers. As a result, most abortion activity … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, culture war, politics, President Joe Biden, ProLife, SB8, Supreme Court, Texas 4 Comments
BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3
Thus far we have had two posts in this series. Part 1, which served as A Review of the Reviews. Part 2, which focused on What is Corporate Liberalism? Here we will talk about the following. What Exactly Is The … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, history Tagged Apple, Big Tech, Big Tech censorship, Book Review, Facebook, Google, Hunter Biden's laptop, Jen Psaki, news media bias, President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden, Senator Amy Klobuchar, Senator Josh Hawley, Storming of the Capitol Building, The Tyranny of Big Tech, Twitter, Winsome Sears 5 Comments
BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 1
I am in the middle of reading the subject book, The Tyranny of Big Tech by Senator Josh Hawley. Since I think the book is something we all need to read, I decided to write a review. However, instead of just … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, history Tagged Anti-Trust law, Big Tech, Big Tech censorship, Book Review, news media bias, President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden, President Theodore Roosevelt, Senator Amy Klobuchar, Senator Josh Hawley, The Tyranny of Big Tech 3 Comments