ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Superintendent Search-Community Leaders Invitation November 28, 2020
- Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA November 28, 2020
- THE WORLD AT WAR November 27, 2020
- THE HERD INSTINCT IS AT WORK! November 25, 2020
- IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRGINIA OF THE ILLINOIS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT November 24, 2020
- CONTINUE SCHOOL RE-ENTRY, PLEASE! November 23, 2020
- A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT November 23, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 3 November 22, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 2 November 21, 2020
- WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD! November 20, 2020
Tag Archives: Prince William County Schools
I got the following message from the Office of the Ombudsman. It relates to searching for a replacement for Dr. Steven Walts, our current School Superintendent.
Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA
Doris Dippel, one of the two bloggers here at the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance website just had a Guest Opinion posted at InsideNoVa.com. Here is how her Op-ed, Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to … Continue reading
Sure enough! We just discuss school closures in NYC as being under the control of the teacher’s union there when the same group pops up in NOVA demanding the same action! (https://patch.com/virginia/ashburn/nova-teachers-unions-call-return-virtual-schooling-watch). Just like a copy-cat crime. Someone starts the … Continue reading