ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Prince William County Schools
Critical Race Theory (CRT) can succeed in our schools only when parents, grandparents, teachers and local citizens are unaware of what it is and what it is doing in their own school systems and communities. Before he retired and perhaps … Continue reading
Prince William County Schools (PWCS) have a new superintendent! LaTanya McDade will begin her new assignment on July 1, assuming the responsibilities vacated by Dr. Steven Walts, who retires as superintendent on June 30, 2021. Mrs. McDade was unanimously recognized … Continue reading