ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Pro-Family
VIDEO WEBINAR FEATURING KEN CUCCINELLI & ABRAHAM HAMILTON III: LAST CALL FOR LIBERTY
LAST CALL FOR LIBERTY Date And Time Fri, May 21, 2021, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT Location: Online Event Register at Eventbrite: Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, history, Legislation, Local News, Political Parties, PWMFA Events, School Choice Tagged Abraham Hamilton III, Critical Race Theory, human trafficking, human-rights, illegal immigration, Ken CuccinelIi, Last Call For Liberty, Pro-Family, Pro-Life, video webinar 2 Comments
CONNECTICUT TRANSGENDERISM….TO THE EXTREME!
When transgenderism is taken to its limits, not just those people identifying as other than their biological gender are affected. Policies enacted to accommodate them have repercussions within a family, school, community, the state and nation. Consider the situation of … Continue reading
THE EMPEROR HAS A NEW SET OF CLOTHES
Once upon a time there lived an emperor who vainly loved wearing finely tailored clothes. In an effort to out-do himself, he hired two designers that said they could make the most beautiful and elaborate clothes he had ever worn. … Continue reading