ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Pro-Life
Abortion: Do You Give a Woof?
Today I have TV on. Here comes an ad with pitiful, starved and abused dogs and cats on the screen. Some are caged with little space to move around. Others are tethered without access to food or water. Their ribs … Continue reading
VIDEO WEBINAR FEATURING KEN CUCCINELLI & ABRAHAM HAMILTON III: LAST CALL FOR LIBERTY
LAST CALL FOR LIBERTY Date And Time Fri, May 21, 2021, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT Location: Online Event Register at Eventbrite: Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, history, Legislation, Local News, Political Parties, PWMFA Events, School Choice Tagged Abraham Hamilton III, Critical Race Theory, human trafficking, human-rights, illegal immigration, Ken CuccinelIi, Last Call For Liberty, Pro-Family, Pro-Life, video webinar 2 Comments
YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!
When an apartment superintendent found the bodies of new-born twin infants in a building courtyard last November, the public was appalled! (Community horrified by murder of newborn twins in a state where abortion is legal up to birth (liveaction.org)) The … Continue reading