ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: ProLife
IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS?
A recently enacted Texas law that restricts most abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected went into effect on Wednesday after the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request for emergency injunctive relief requested by Texas abortion providers. As a result, most abortion activity … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, culture war, politics, President Joe Biden, ProLife, SB8, Supreme Court, Texas 4 Comments
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!
We will be holding our 2019 Fall Fundraiser soon. What follows is the text of the email we are sending out to people we hope will support us. Radical sex education programs are starting to proliferate in Northern Virginia. And … Continue reading
A Lethal Assault Against The Very Idea Of Human Rights That Destroys The Moral Foundation Of Our Democracy
In this post, THE FAMILY FOUNDATION BLOG provides a powerful video. The voice in this video is that of the late Henry Hyde, author of the Hyde Amendment, which for decades with bipartisan support has precluded federal funds for the … Continue reading
Posted in Constitutional Government, Pro Life Tagged constitution, henry hyde, human-rights, hyde amendment, politics, ProLife Comments Off on A Lethal Assault Against The Very Idea Of Human Rights That Destroys The Moral Foundation Of Our Democracy