ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Proverbs 3:5
THE MEANING OF FUTILITY
If we are not going to trust God, who should we trust? Who will we trust? This is not a new question. King Solomon dealt with it in the Book of Ecclesiastes 1 NASB – The Futility of All Endeavors … Continue reading
HOW SHOULD WE VIEW THE WORLD?
I suppose most people view the Book of Revelation as the scariest book in the Bible, but the theme of that book is that in the end God wins. That is not the theme of the Book of Judges, and … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Aliscia Andrews, Bible, Candidate Survey, christian voter guide, Civic Duty, culture war, Daniel Gade, Gerry Connolly, Jennifer Wexton, Judges 21:25, Manga Anantatmula, Mark Warner, Philippians 3:17-21, politics, prince william county, Prince William County Virginia, Proverbs 3:5, Qasim Rashid, Rob Wittman, School Choice, Shawn Ponterio, Theocracy, Virginia, Voter Guide 2 Comments