ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 52nd DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 19, 2021
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
Tag Archives: Public elementary and secondary schools; treatment of transgender students policies
The Virginia Department of Education is plowing ahead with its mandate to open ALL facilities in our public schools to transgender (TG) students beginning this fall, 2021. Early in 2020, Richmond legislators enacted a law that said our public schools … Continue reading
Many of us took advantage of the public comment period during January to register our rejection and/or comments about the Transgender Students policy mandated for Virginia public schools. The final document, Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in … Continue reading