ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
- WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES February 17, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA? February 16, 2021
- WHO IS OUR MASTER? WHO IS OUR FATHER? February 15, 2021
- MAKING THE CASE FOR A “REALITY CZAR”: THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP February 11, 2021
- Follow @PWMFA1
Tag Archives: public schools
In WHEN THE ART OF POLITICS BECOMES HOLDING CHILDREN HOSTAGE — PART 1 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org) we considered the unwillingness of local area school boards to reopen our public schools. Where is the obstruction coming from? Well, … Continue reading
Is something wrong with getting angry? Not necessarily. Our emotions motivate us to act, but we must retain self control. That is what happened here when a parent addressed the Loudoun County School Board (H/T Angry Father To School Board: … Continue reading