ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: quarantine
YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE IN THE CROSS-HAIRS!
Do you know why our current laws grant parents the right to raise their children according to their own beliefs and wishes? As far back as you look in US history, parents and families have been the foundation of our … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Bible, children, Civic Duty, constitution, culture war, Edmund Burke, education, family, Hitler Youth Movement, homeschool, homeschooling, James Dyer, knitting, memory, needlework, nuclear family, parental rights, ParentalRights.org, public schools, quarantine, religion, School Choice 1 Comment
COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING
Confinement to home with all schools closed because of COVID-19 opened the door for many parents to homeschool their children. They’re finding it works and works well. Some may continue the practice long after schools reopen in the fall. Homeschooling … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, children, Civic Duty, coronavirus, COVID-19, culture war, education, family, homeschool, homeschooling, knitting, memory, needlework, public schools, quarantine, religion, School Choice 3 Comments
SEXTING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
While you think your girls are being protected from COVID-19 by staying home, the editors at Conde Nast, publishers of Teen Vogue, are encouraging them to send or post nude or explicit photos of themselves to others via their smart … Continue reading
Posted in culture, Doris' Posts Tagged cabin fever, children, coronavirus, COVID-19, daughters, Enough is Enough, family, Internet, Nona Willis Aronowitz, nude photo, pornography, quarantine, selfie, sexting, Smart phones, Teen Vogue Comments Off on SEXTING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD