ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 3 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: racism
Today George Floyd is supposed to be buried in Houston, TX. Since the magnitude of the news coverage about Floyd’s death overwhelms anything this poor blog could offer, we won’t add to it. Instead, we will just consider why racism … Continue reading
Why is a sonogram important before a woman has an abortion? Why is it that Virginia’s own delegates and senate thought it necessary to legislate it out of Virginia’s laws last winter? Advocates of abortion admit that ultrasound technology and … Continue reading
Why are some people calling upon Gov. Ralph Northam to resign? Well, read the headlines in the news. Virginia Democrats want Gov. Ralph Northam out by Monday after racist photos surface (wusa9.com) Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam Won’t Resign, Says He … Continue reading