ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: racism
Posted by Tom Salmon for Doris, a fellow member of the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance “Ignorance is bliss.” How often people plead ignorance when they’ve been unaware of an unpleasant fact or situation that, therefore, did not trouble them. … Continue reading
Looking around the area. Instead of just educating our children in the 3 R’s, various school boards are promoting “equity” and trying to turn them into Social Justice Warriors. Fortunately, parents are fighting back, and the Prince William County School … Continue reading
If you’re a parent, grandparent or guardian of school-aged children, what can you expect if you take a stand against Critical Race Theory (CRT) being taught in their classrooms? Parents who have already engaged in that fight give us plenty … Continue reading