ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Rainbow
EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they?
Everyone loves a rainbow! After a rainstorm, the sign of a rainbow arched across the sky reminds us of Noah. After he and his family survived the Flood, God gave the rainbow as a sign to Noah that He would … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, Bible, China, Civic Duty, culture war, Genesis 9, Great Flood, human-rights, murder, Noah, overpopulation, politics, Pro-Life, Rainbow, rainbow covenant, slave labor 5 Comments