ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: religious freedom
HONOR AND THE RULE OF LAW
We never know exactly how something is going to come off, but I got some good vibes when first Abraham Hamilton III (American Family Radio – The Hamilton Corner (afr.net)) and then Ken Cuccinelli (Election Transparency Initiative) joined us on … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, history Tagged Abraham Hamilton III, Abraham Lincoln, Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s executive order, College of the Ozarks, illegal immigration, ken cuccinelli, oath of office, religious freedom, rule of law, Title IX protections, transgenderism, women's rights 1 Comment
ANAL SEX FOR EIGHTH GRADE
Correction to text below: The state is not revising the sex ed curriculum. Virginia will be revising transgender accommodations in schools. Parents in Virginia need to know that the state board of education in Richmond is at work preparing the … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Legislation, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, anal sex, Cathy Ruse, culture war, education, Family Life Education, Family Research Council, freedom of religion, Human Rights Campaign, Legislation, LGBTQ, National Sexuality Education Standards, parental rights, Planned Parenthood, politics, religion, religious freedom, sex education, Sexualization, SIECUS, Southern Poverty Law Center, transgender, transgender ideology, transgenderism, Virginia, Virginia Department of Education, Virginia General Assembly 3 Comments