ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: same-sex marriage
THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
I awaken early this morning just to relieve myself. Then I got back in bed, but I had let my mind wander. I had considered thoughts of death, and I had grown afraid. Fear is not conducive to sleep. So, … Continue reading
Posted in history, Marriage, religion Tagged 1 John 4:15-19, Bible, Claudius the Cruel, culture war, Ecclesiastes 1:9, history, LGBTQ, marriage, religion, Saint Valentine, same-sex marriage, Valentine's Day 6 Comments
YOU CHILD CAN BE “GAY” TOO?
Here is a video about the affect of our government’s approval of same-sex “marriage” in Massachusetts. Is it a herald of things to come? That depends. You think your children are your responsibility? You think you have the right to … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, School Choice Tagged education, government, homosexuality, human-rights, same-sex marriage Comments Off on YOU CHILD CAN BE “GAY” TOO?