ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ARE THE PARENTS ARE COMING TO THEIR SENSES IN LOUDOUN COUNTY? June 23, 2021
- WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT WORK? — INFLATION June 21, 2021
- POLITICAL HUMOR June 19, 2021
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 1 June 16, 2021
- TAKING BACK OUR SCHOOLS — NO QUICK FIX (June, 15 2021) June 15, 2021
- IF IT IS SO FUNNY, WHY ISN’T ANYONE LAUGHING? June 13, 2021
- RESULTS FROM THE JUNE 8TH PRIMARY ELECTION June 10, 2021
- A LEADER OR AN INSTIGATOR? June 2, 2021
- TIME FOR BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TO STUDY THEIR CANDIDATES May 31, 2021
- SCHOOL BOARD APPROVES EQUITY STATEMENT May 27, 2021
- Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations
Jesus was born as the son of a poor couple in a stable. Because He seemed like a nobody, few even noticed. His virgin birth? How does one prove such a thing? When Jesus was full grown He performed miracles, … Continue reading
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading
Think for a moment about the First Amendment. Amendment I (archives.gov) Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right … Continue reading