2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 201916 days to go.
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR’S CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH? — UPDATE 2 October 18, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART1 Revised October 16, 2019
- LEADING OUR CHILDREN TO THE FOOT OF THE CROSS October 15, 2019
- King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to …. REBLOGGED October 12, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 3 October 11, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR SHERIFF October 10, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS October 8, 2019
- KEEP RADICAL SEX EDUCATION OUT Of PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY — PART 2 October 7, 2019
- ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY October 7, 2019
- WHO IS RUNNING FOR LOCAL RACES IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY? — PART 2B October 7, 2019
Posts I Like
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 2 days ago
- RT @LuvGodFamUSA: The Terrible Price Abortion Doctors Pay care-net.org/abundant-life-… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: School Choice
Update: There is a copyright issue with the video. I think that surprised even some in the news media. Fortunately, this post includes a link to the text of the speech. Update 2: Found a different version of the video. … Continue reading
We live in an age of cultural warfare. Is there is anything especially unusual about that? No. Because governments have often suppressed Christianity with bloody violence, Tertullian is often quoted. The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the … Continue reading
Here is a post from a blog out of Chicago, King Solomon, Chicago Teachers Strike the Needed Impetus to ….. …promote badly needed school vouchers wisdom? The Chicago Tribune article titled, what should Lightfoot do if teachers strike, reported the … Continue reading
Bad news! Here is the news from our parent organization. Late last night, just after midnight in a still-packed room, after four hours of public comments from over 100 speakers, the Stafford County School Board narrowly voted 4 – 3 … Continue reading