ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT WORK? — INFLATION June 21, 2021
- POLITICAL HUMOR June 19, 2021
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 1 June 16, 2021
- TAKING BACK OUR SCHOOLS — NO QUICK FIX (June, 15 2021) June 15, 2021
- IF IT IS SO FUNNY, WHY ISN’T ANYONE LAUGHING? June 13, 2021
- RESULTS FROM THE JUNE 8TH PRIMARY ELECTION June 10, 2021
- A LEADER OR AN INSTIGATOR? June 2, 2021
- TIME FOR BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TO STUDY THEIR CANDIDATES May 31, 2021
- SCHOOL BOARD APPROVES EQUITY STATEMENT May 27, 2021
- WHY DO WE CELEBRATE ON MEMORIAL DAY? May 25, 2021
- Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Second Impeachment of President Donald Trump
MAINTAINING DECORUM: WILL WE PRESERVE OUR TRADITION OF THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF PRESIDENTIAL POWER?
Think about that title question. Will we preserve our tradition of the peaceful transition of power? Will we maintain the proper precepts of social decorum? One of the most difficult things any nation ever must do is choose its leadership. Examine … Continue reading
When the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump reached the Senate, one brave senator challenged its constitutionality. U.S. Sen. Rand Paul declared former President Trump’s Senate impeachment trial “dead on arrival” on Tuesday after 45 Senate Republicans voted against holding the proceeding, viewing it … Continue reading