ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Shantell Rock
THE EQUITY PLEDGE?
Posted on March 24, 2021 by Tom Salmon
This is not a good way for Prince William County to get into the news. A retired administrative law judge who now sits on a newly formed Prince William County commission was outraged when, at the most recent meeting, commissioners … Continue reading →
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, Local News | Tagged Pledge of Allegiance, political party, prince william county, Purpose of government, Racial and Social Justice Commission, Sergio de la Pena, Shantell Rock | Comments Off on THE EQUITY PLEDGE?