ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Single-payer health care
Consider the chart above. Now consider the one below. Contrary to what many still believe, most federal spending goes to Social Security (Pensions) and Healthcare programs. That is, for the sake of social programs, not military spending, we are blowing … Continue reading →