ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES March 4, 2021
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
Tag Archives: Smart phones
So says Donna Rice Hughes, President of Enough is Enough (firstname.lastname@example.org, December 20, 2020). She is concerned about the health and safety of your children! Perhaps you gave your child a new smart phone for Christmas, or even a laptop. … Continue reading
While you think your girls are being protected from COVID-19 by staying home, the editors at Conde Nast, publishers of Teen Vogue, are encouraging them to send or post nude or explicit photos of themselves to others via their smart … Continue reading
No parent intentionally allows harm to come to their children. No parent willfully neglects their offspring…but their ignorance can cause irreversible changes that affect kids’ brains. Parents can control those changes. Namely, are you managing your kids’ use of electronic … Continue reading