ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Social experimentation
THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 3
Posted on October 23, 2019 by Tom Salmon
In his great work, The Death of Christ, James Denny says essentially that we “realize our incapacity for self-realization when we are left to ourselves.” Our youth have been taught nothing about man’s origins in God and that people are … Continue reading →
Posted in 2019 Election, Doris' Posts, history, religion | Tagged 2019 Election, Bible, Civic Duty, culture war, Family Life Education, gender dysphoria, history, homosexuality, Lupron, religion, sex education, sex hormones, social engineering, Social experimentation, transgender ideology, transgenderism | Comments Off on THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 3
THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 2
Posted on October 21, 2019 by Tom Salmon
Social engineers are using our children like lab rats. Since pushing God out of our society through expulsion of prayer and Bible reading in schools and public life, humans are no longer viewed as being created with an eternal soul. … Continue reading →
Posted in 2019 Election, Doris' Posts, history, religion | Tagged 2019 Election, Bible, Civic Duty, culture war, Dialectical reasoning, Family Life Education, gender dysphoria, history, homosexuality, religion, sex education, social engineering, Social experimentation, transgender ideology, transgenderism | 4 Comments