ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PRAY FOR AN END TO THE RIOTS August 12, 2020
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? July 21, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Supreme Court
Was it one of those pieces of news that the sneaky release on Friday to bury it? Could be. Believe it or not, the Supreme Court now wants us to believe that gamblers at casinos should have more rights than … Continue reading
What does a judge do? Well, judges read laws. Supposedly, they try to understand what the writers of a law intended. Then they apply the meaning of a law to an actual situation. Unfortunately, some judges do not have the … Continue reading
Senator Charles Schumer isn’t someone I like or respect. Still, I doubt he intended to threaten two Supreme Court justices. Nevertheless, he got so carried away with himself that is clearly what he did. What’s the story? Schumer made a … Continue reading