ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Supreme Court
Introduction What does the expression “politically correct” mean to you? What does the picture of a mirage have to do with being “politically correct?” Well, just like a mirage, political correctness is deceptive. Political correctness leads us to accommodate lies … Continue reading
A recently enacted Texas law that restricts most abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected went into effect on Wednesday after the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request for emergency injunctive relief requested by Texas abortion providers. As a result, most abortion activity … Continue reading