ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 1 November 7, 2021
- WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR OUR FUTURE? November 1, 2021
- WHEN YOU VOTE, DO YOU SOW TO THE SPIRIT OR THE FLESH October 31, 2021
Tag Archives: taxes
What has the Holiday Season become to many of the people who lead us? Consider this Bible passage. John 3:19-21 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the … Continue reading
The outcomes of the 2019 elections just concluded in Virginia were not what conservatives hoped and worked for. The State House turned liberal with the assurance that the 2018-19 agenda posed by progressives in Richmond will now be enacted in … Continue reading
ARE THESE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATES TO ANSWER? QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve on the Prince William County Board of Supervisors. Note that the form (2019 County supervisor survey–Family Alliance, General Election) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates … Continue reading