ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 31 October 20, 2021
- YOU DEPENDED UPON THE NEWS MEDIA? October 17, 2021
- VOTE AS IF YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES DEPEND ON IT October 14, 2021
- YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE NOT A MALE! October 14, 2021
- THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 5 October 13, 2021
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES October 12, 2021
- Candidates for House of Delegates Districts 13 & 50 Forums — Debates Sponsored PWC100 October 12, 2021
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 13 October 11, 2021
- THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 4 October 10, 2021
- 2021 CHRISTIAN VOTER GUIDES October 7, 2021
Tag Archives: Texas
A recently enacted Texas law that restricts most abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected went into effect on Wednesday after the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request for emergency injunctive relief requested by Texas abortion providers. As a result, most abortion activity … Continue reading
Here we come to Part 7. Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common? … Continue reading