ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: The Family Foundation
When we make a decision, we should make that decision based upon what is true, not upon lies. That requires us to do our homework. We cannot merely rely upon one source or upon those who conform to just one … Continue reading
Reminder: The last day to register is October 12th. Are you going to vote intelligently and with WISDOM? Proverbs 15:22 New American Standard Bible Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed. Have you ever heard a candidate … Continue reading
The Virginia Department of Education is plowing ahead with its mandate to open ALL facilities in our public schools to transgender (TG) students beginning this fall, 2021. Early in 2020, Richmond legislators enacted a law that said our public schools … Continue reading