ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Tony Perkins
Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged
Posted on June 15, 2020 by Tom Salmon
The medical technology used for “sex changes” is more experimental than not. It is certainly dangerous to use on a child, and it is just plain foolish to let a child decide to change his or her sex. We may … Continue reading →
Posted in culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care | Tagged child abuse, Civic Duty, culture war, Family Research Council, gender dysphoria, Health Care, Keira Bell, parental responsibilities, sex change, social engineering, Social experimentation, Tony Perkins, transgender ideology, transgenderism | Comments Off on Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged