2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS COMMONSENSE ENOUGH? November 16, 2019
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
- AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED November 7, 2019
- RESULTS OF THE 2019 ELECTION IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY November 6, 2019
- GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 November 4, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 6 November 3, 2019
- SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 3 November 2, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5 October 31, 2019
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING? October 29, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4 October 28, 2019
Posts I Like
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM -- PART 2 familyallianceonline.org/2019/10/21/the… via @PWMFA1 3 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Tracey Lenox
Here is the election related news from the last week. Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right. On bond projects, … Continue reading
Here is some election news that has been out there since early May. Much of it is candidate interviews conducted by the Potomac Local. Some of it includes complaints about the May 4th Republican Firehouse Primary. There are also some … Continue reading
On Friday we started distributing a voter guide for the June 11th Primary Election. Here is a link to a printable copy, 2019-05-24 Voter Guide 13th Senate GOP with backside containing Democrat info. We invite you to download a copy. … Continue reading