ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: transgender athletes
WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?
Consider what an authoritarian government looks like, Residents considering travel to China warned of forced organ harvesting (potomaclocal.com). Falun Gong practitioners had their voices heard as they work to raise awareness of forced organ harvesting in China. Two practitioners of … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Legislation Tagged China, Chinese Communist Party, Falun Gong, forced organ harvesting, HB 2032, President Joe Biden, Prince William Board of County Supervisors, SB 1310, The Family Foundation, transgender athletes, transgender ideology, Uighur Muslims, Virginia General Assembly 2 Comments
CONNECTICUT TRANSGENDERISM….TO THE EXTREME!
When transgenderism is taken to its limits, not just those people identifying as other than their biological gender are affected. Policies enacted to accommodate them have repercussions within a family, school, community, the state and nation. Consider the situation of … Continue reading