ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: Transgender School Policy
Since the parable of The Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32 NASB – The Prodigal Son – Bible Gateway) is an old favorite, I won’t repeat it here, but I will focus on one line. Luke 15:17 New American Standard Bible 17 But … Continue reading
The Virginia Department of Education is plowing ahead with its mandate to open ALL facilities in our public schools to transgender (TG) students beginning this fall, 2021. Early in 2020, Richmond legislators enacted a law that said our public schools … Continue reading
Many of us took advantage of the public comment period during January to register our rejection and/or comments about the Transgender Students policy mandated for Virginia public schools. The final document, Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in … Continue reading