ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: United States Congress
WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT WORK? — INFLATION
Here is the first in a series of posts that address practical problems. What can we do to make our government work? When it comes to government, don’t most of us feel helpless? Woe is me! I am just one … Continue reading
THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN/DEBT CEILING BATTLES — WHAT’S AT STAKE?
As our President and Congress war in Washington D.C., we can easily lose focus on the fundamental issues. “Human interest” stories abound. Instead of focusing what the President and his party and the House Republicans seek to gain, we can … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, Health Care, history, Legislation, Political Parties Tagged Barack Obama, Bob Corker, Congress, Continuing resolution, Debt Ceiling, Democrats, Federal Budget, government shutdown, House Republicans, legislative power, national debt, Republicans, United States Congress, United States Constitution, United States debt ceiling 3 Comments