ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PRAY FOR AN END TO THE RIOTS August 12, 2020
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? July 21, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: United States Constitution
Think for a moment about the First Amendment. Amendment I (archives.gov) Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right … Continue reading
From here. I had intended to finish this series before the election on November 5, 2019. That did not happen, unfortunately. Still, Conservative groups need to spread the word and fight ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). In Part 1 … Continue reading