ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: United States Constitution
TAKING BACK OUR SCHOOLS — NO QUICK FIX (August 7, 2021)
Looking around the area. Instead of just educating our children in the 3 R’s, various school boards are promoting “equity” and trying to turn them into Social Justice Warriors. Fortunately, parents are fighting back, and the Prince William County School … Continue reading
THE SENATE FAILED THE TEST
Why is a blog that is supposed to focus on Prince William County and the City of Manassas writing about FORMER President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial? The reason is that the leaders of our Federal Government have begun to … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government Tagged Bill of Attainder, Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, President Donald Trump, Representative Jamie Raskin, SECOND Impeachment Trial of President Donald Trump, United States Constitution, United States Senate 14 Comments
WHEN JESUS CHRIST CAME TO SAVE US FROM OUR SINS
Jesus was born as the son of a poor couple in a stable. Because He seemed like a nobody, few even noticed. His virgin birth? How does one prove such a thing? When Jesus was full grown He performed miracles, … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Legislation, Local News, religion Tagged Christmas, culture war, discrimination, First Amendment, government, Governor Ralph Northam, human-rights, Jesus Christ, John 17:13-21, Matthew 22:15-22, Matthew 2:16-23, politics, SB 868, SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, United States Constitution, Virginia Senate, Virginia Values Act 1 Comment