ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: United States Senate
LETTER TO MY CONGRESSMEN ON INFLATION
What follows is compilation of what I wrote to my senators and my congressman on the subject of inflation. Since some of these guys are better than others, I was not equally harsh. This tends to be the harsh version. … Continue reading
WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE OUR GOVERNMENT WORK? — INFLATION
Here is the first in a series of posts that address practical problems. What can we do to make our government work? When it comes to government, don’t most of us feel helpless? Woe is me! I am just one … Continue reading
THE SENATE FAILED THE TEST
Why is a blog that is supposed to focus on Prince William County and the City of Manassas writing about FORMER President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial? The reason is that the leaders of our Federal Government have begun to … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government Tagged Bill of Attainder, Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, President Donald Trump, Representative Jamie Raskin, SECOND Impeachment Trial of President Donald Trump, United States Constitution, United States Senate 14 Comments