ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Victoria Cobb
Who’s Right about Whose Rights?
The Virginia Department of Education is plowing ahead with its mandate to open ALL facilities in our public schools to transgender (TG) students beginning this fall, 2021. Early in 2020, Richmond legislators enacted a law that said our public schools … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Local News, religion, School Choice Tagged Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students in Virginia’s Public Schools, Peter Vlaming, Public elementary and secondary schools; treatment of transgender students policies, The Family Foundation, Thomas Pafford, transgender ideology, Transgender School Policy, Victoria Cobb, Virginia 4 Comments
YOU MIGHT PAY FOR MEDICAID ABORTIONS IN THE FUTURE
Victoria Cobb, president of The Family Foundation of Virginia, warns that the outcome of the November 3 election will determine whether or not taxpayers pay for Medicare abortions in the future. In an email released October 21 (Family Foundation … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged 10th Congressional District Race, 11th Congressional District Race, 1st Congressional District Race, 2020 Election, Abortion, Aliscia Andrews, Candidate Survey, christian voter guide, Christianity, Civic Duty, culture war, Daniel Gade, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, Gerry Connolly, government, HB 1445 Reproductive health services; health benefit plans to cover costs of specified health care services., human-rights, Jennifer Wexton, manassas, Manga Anantatmula, Mark Warner, Medicaid, politics, President Donald Trump, Prince William County Virginia, Pro-Life, Qasim Rashid, Reproductive Health Care, Rob Wittman, The Family Foundation, U.S. Senate Race, United States House of Representatives, United States Senate, Vice President Joe Biden, Victoria Cobb, Virginia, Virginia General Assembly, Virginia House of Delegates, Voter Guide, voter guides 4 Comments
General Assembly – Week 7 Recap: Religious Liberty and Budget — From The Family Foundation
If we want to push back a radical agenda, knowledge itself is power. Want some knowledge? Here is an email The Family Foundation. The same information is on their website, GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK 7 RECAP: RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND BUDGET. Victoria … Continue reading