ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- TO BE PAGAN IS TO BE ISOLATED January 1, 2020
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 3 December 31, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 2 December 29, 2019
- THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1 December 27, 2019
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL December 26, 2019
Posts I Like
- Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/sta… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Virginia General Assembly
The following election results are from the 2019 November General Unofficial Results from the Virginia Department of Elections. Virginia Senate 13th District Candidate Votes Percent Geary M. Higgins Republican 37,629 45.64% John J. Bell Democratic 44,727 54.25% 28th District Candidate … Continue reading
Since the ballot is going to be so busy, I have broken up the lists of candidates up into sections, separate posts, that contain links that point to their presence on the webs. The focus of this post is who … Continue reading
Do you think Virginia taxpayers should be FORCED to pay for abortions? Kind of stupid to force taxpayers to pay for the murder of a baby, is it not? Even if one doesn’t think anything is wrong with killing an … Continue reading