ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE GREAT DIVIDE IS REAL October 21, 2020
- REGULATION MADNESS October 20, 2020
- VOTER GUIDES October 18, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 3 October 17, 2020
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES October 14, 2020
- THE NEW YORK POST HAS A COUPLE OF DISTURBING STORIES October 14, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 2 October 14, 2020
- THE GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION October 13, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 1 October 12, 2020
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – October 7, 2020 October 11, 2020
Posts I Like
- supervisorjeaninelawson.com/defend-the-rur… Thank Supervisor Jeanine Lawson. While the rest of us focus on the upcoming national elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Virginia General Assembly
I heard about The Great Barrington Declaration this morning on WMAL‘s Mornings on the Mall. Here is how the declaration begins. As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health … Continue reading
What is the subject? Assaulting the people who protect us. SB 5032 Assault and battery; penalty. Introduced by: Scott A. Surovell SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED: Assault and battery; penalty. Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed … Continue reading