ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE GREAT DIVIDE IS REAL October 21, 2020
- REGULATION MADNESS October 20, 2020
- VOTER GUIDES October 18, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 3 October 17, 2020
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES October 14, 2020
- THE NEW YORK POST HAS A COUPLE OF DISTURBING STORIES October 14, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 2 October 14, 2020
- THE GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION October 13, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 1 October 12, 2020
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – October 7, 2020 October 11, 2020
Posts I Like
- supervisorjeaninelawson.com/defend-the-rur… Thank Supervisor Jeanine Lawson. While the rest of us focus on the upcoming national elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Virginia House of Delegates
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading
If we want to push back a radical agenda, knowledge itself is power. Want some knowledge? Here is an email The Family Foundation. The same information is on their website, GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK 7 RECAP: RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND BUDGET. Victoria … Continue reading