ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Virginia Senate
Jesus was born as the son of a poor couple in a stable. Because He seemed like a nobody, few even noticed. His virgin birth? How does one prove such a thing? When Jesus was full grown He performed miracles, … Continue reading
What is the subject? Assaulting the people who protect us. SB 5032 Assault and battery; penalty. Introduced by: Scott A. Surovell SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED: Assault and battery; penalty. Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed … Continue reading
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading