ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: Virginia Senate
Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools!
SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, etc., causes of action is awaiting Governor Ralph Northam’s signature. The title, since all discrimination is now supposedly awful, makes the bill sound great, but the idea is to make our government the … Continue reading
Think for a moment about the First Amendment. Amendment I (archives.gov) Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right … Continue reading
If we want to push back a radical agenda, knowledge itself is power. Want some knowledge? Here is an email The Family Foundation. The same information is on their website, GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK 7 RECAP: RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND BUDGET. Victoria … Continue reading