ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- NOW COMES THE STORM! July 1, 2020
- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS AN ELECTION YEAR? June 29, 2020
- LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT June 25, 2020
- DON’T LIKE THE UNITED STATES? HAVE YOU READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL? June 24, 2020
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY?? June 22, 2020
- WHY ABORTION? June 21, 2020
- JUNE 23RD VIRGINIA PRIMARY ELECTION June 18, 2020
- GEORGE FLOYD, WHAT ARE THOSE ABORTED BABIES TELLING YOU? June 18, 2020
- THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE June 16, 2020
- Stuck between Two Sexes: The Trans Teen Revolution — Reblogged June 15, 2020
Posts I Like
- familyallianceonline.org/2020/06/15/stu… 2 weeks ago
- #racism #GeorgeFloyd #1619Project Senator Kaine speaks foolishly. Slavery goes back beyond mankind's recorded hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #ConfederateMonuments When we remove a Confederate monument, what reason do have to believe that the people removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is what happens when our leaders lack sound core values. They won't enforce the law. They just do what seems r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UtProsim540: Important Thread. twitter.com/vahousegop/sta… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: voter guides
Interested in voting in the Democratic Party’s Presidential Primary Election in Virginia. Are you a resident of Prince William County? Then check out pwcvotes.com. Note that the election is on March 3, 2020. Because President Trump does not have a … Continue reading
What is is this post about? Voter Guides! Thus far we have had five posts in this series. Part 1: Where are the Congressional, State Senate, House of Delegates, and Magisterial, and Precinct district boundaries? That is, what Congressional, State … Continue reading
Here are the questions we sent to the candidates running to serve as Prince William County’s Sheriff. Note that the form (2019 Sheriff survey, General Election) allows three answers: support, oppose, or undecided. When candidates respond, most insert a few … Continue reading